Licensed Professional Counselors:
Currently hiring for:
- St. Charles, MO
- Potosi, MO
- Olivette, MO
- Hazelwood, MO
- Des Peres, MO
- Lake St. Louis, MO
A St Louis based organization with a “Unique Style” is growing and is looking for professionals to join our team. Applicants must be fully licensed in Missouri or Illinois (depending on location applying for) as a professional counselor, psychologist, or social worker. All counselors at this organization are Independent Contractors. Must have a clear profession of faith in line with Agape Christian Counseling Services’ core beliefs. The ideal applicant should also be self-motivated, be able to operate successfully within a team, and be willing to supervise others. Certifications in substance abuse, PTSD, eating disorders, EMDR, Autplay, Play Therapy, TBRI, etc. are a plus.Must be credentialed with insurances or be willing to become credentialed with insurances. We are a team oriented organization who is the interested in those who want to be an exception, not the rule in our profession.
Master’s in Counseling – Internships:
Agape offers internships for Graduate-level students who are pursuing a Master’s in Counseling.
As an intern counselor, you will fulfill the 300 hour per semester degree requirement, with at least 120 hours of direct client hours. While under the supervision of one of our Licensed Professional Counselors, you will gain experience counseling clients, diagnosing, keeping proper progress notes, etc., as well as, learning the basics of growing and managing a client caseload in private practice counseling. Interns who dazzle may have an opportunity at the end of their internship, to become contracted as a provisionally licensed counselor (PLPC)!
As an intern, you will be acting as an Agape counselor and providing the same quality care to our clients that we promise from all other Agape counselors. Therefore, we are looking for high quality intern counselors and all of our applicants must go through an interview process to ensure they will be a good fit for the agency and have values in line with ours. To apply, please send a cover letter and a resume to email@example.com.
Administrative Assistant/Intake Coordinator:
All Administrative staff work at our Olivette office location. As Administrative Assistant & Intake Coordinator, you will be responsible for providing administrative support to Agape counselors to ensure efficient operation of the agency, this includes filing paperwork, billing, answering phones, and multitasking in a busy, fast-paced environment.
You will communicate via telephone and email, ensuring that all administrative duties are completed accurately, delivered with high quality, and in a timely manner. Attention to detail and ability to multitask, while remaining organized, is very important. A warm and compassionate attitude is imperative, as you will be speaking with new clients over the phone to answer questions about the counseling process, alleviate client concerns, and gather information necessary to match them with the counselor that is the best fit for their specific needs.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Coordinate phone intake process and match clients with counselors
- Enhance client care by assisting with expressed concerns
- Maintain client confidentiality by following HIPAA regulations
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist counselors in proper completion of daily paperwork
- Data entry in “Delphi” client billing system
- Run credit card charges, reconcile cash and checks with Daily Reports
- Provide general support to counselors to ensure quality client care
- At least 3 years experience as an administrative assistant, preferably in the mental health or medical field
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Social Media and WordPress experience is a plus
To apply for a job, please send Curriculum Vitae/Resume and Cover Letter to:
Agape Christian Counseling Services
9378 Olive Blvd. Suite 317
St. Louis, MO 63132