Anxiety can be triggered by major life stressors or by subtle experiences. It can be unpleasant, scary, and impairing to live with anxiety. Often, before we cognitively understand our anxiety, our body feels it with aches and pains.
Use the questions below as a self-reflective guide.
- have persistent anxiety or worry?
- have difficulty controlling your worry?
- feel restless, keyed-up, or on-edge?
- feel easily fatigued?
- have trouble concentrating?
- feel irritable for much of the day?
- have muscle tension?
- have trouble sleeping, staying asleep, or getting restful sleep?
- feel suddenly sweaty for no apparent reason?